Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Official Banners

Hey guys We will have some official banners thanks to Gillrmn on the Neverwinter forums. These can be used for Signature Pics or whatever.  They are 420x120.






I will be placing a few copies of them on photobucket  the link to the top one is http://s1056.beta.photobucket.com/user/DeathsCrowbar/media/HCG%20Banners/hcgNeverwinterBanner_zps70a72c4f.png.html?sort=3&o=4

The bottom one is http://s1056.beta.photobucket.com/user/DeathsCrowbar/media/HCG%20Banners/HCGbannerG_zps4b9d593d.png.html?sort=3&o=5


Also I have a few very basic banners I made here.

Id like to thank Gillrmn.

Also I am going to have a poll and a little more info soon.

4 comments:

  1. They look great, I'll add them...Thanks a bunch Gillrmn..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah on this site you have to use HTML code for it, you can get it from photobucket, and the Neverwinter forms use IMG code for picture, By the way Bob what is your Neverwinter Forum name?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I just want to make sure no one gets lost before launch.

    ReplyDelete